© 2015 Canal Companies. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder.
"From Louisiana For Louisiana"
Environmental Permitting and Licensing
Canal has over 35 years of experience in the planning, scheduling, application preparation, and client support for federal, state and local environmental permits, licenses, certificates and other approvals and the supporting studies, surveys, and data collection efforts. Our creative approach to project evaluation combined with regulatory expertise ensures that the permitting process is completed successfully, within our client’s cost and schedule objectives.
Canal provides comprehensive environmental permitting and licensing services for:
• Oil and Natural Gas Refining Facilities
• Electric Generation and Transmission
• Liquid and Natural Gas Pipelines
• Oil and Gas Development
• Gas Storage and LNG Terminals
• Renewable Energy Facilities
Our services include:
• Permit Strategy Development
• Alternatives Analysis and Feasibility Studies
• Critical Path Management
• Agency and Stakeholder Consultation
• Federal, State, and Local Permit Application Preparation
• Marine Facility Response Plans, Facility Operations Plans, Facility Security Plans
o Army Corps of Engineers (ACOE) Section 10/404 Permits
o Clean Water Act NPDES and WQC Approvals
o National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Services
o Various State Environmental Impact Assessment Services (e.g. CEQA, MEPA, SEQRA)
o Programmatic Environmental Assessment (PEA)
• Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Filings
o Refinery Licensing and Compliance Management
o Emergency Action Plans
o Natural Gas Pipeline, Storage, and LNG Facility Licensing
"Bringing New Ideas To Life"